Friday, June 5, 2009

mE??A simple GaL~~

Hallo everyone!!
Welcome to my world...
I am just a simple gal...
Wish to be a lawyer since I was small..
Many ppl told me I have a pair of big big Eye..
Izit true??
I think so..
ANyway,thanks 4 ur all compliment...
But,izit have a pair of big big eye then Can let me see this world clearer?
Maybe I can look at this beautiful world,
But I cant look through the heart of ppl around me...
Actually this is a beautiful world...
As long as we treat everyone with a true heart,
I believe that we can make this world prettier...
So,I hope with my truthful heart,
I can help many ppl who need our help with the power of LAW...

3 comments:

  1. hoho
    big big eyes so cute ma
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...i admit it...ur eyes realli vv big.i wana say dat 4 a long time de>,< bt ur mouth aso quite big.cz u so talkative lo=P

    ReplyDelete